Saturday, May 6, 2017

Heart and Soul of Autism - 2017

Sorry I haven't posted much since early 2016. Last year was a very difficult year with family health issues and the passing of my beautiful mother. I am hoping that 2017 will be a better year for my family and that I will complete or work on more of my books and other projects, and place some new posts here.

I hope everyone has a wonderful 2017.

In the meantime;

Not many of you may know that apart from writing my own books regarding the Autism Spectrum and children's stories, I am also a co-author of the Nine Degrees of Autism. This was an international collaboration with several experts in the field of Autism and Psychology. I am very honoured to have been chosen by this international team, and primarily the instigator and mastermind of the project, Philip Wylie.
If you follow the link below, you can read a synopsis, reviews, editors, subjects and contents information regarding this wonderful work. It was published in 2016 by Routledge [UK]. This year I am hoping to write Book 2 of my own "Heart Shields and Arrows" [Autism - non fiction] and publish this too. If you know other professionals in the field of Autism and/or psychology, or anyone living with and/or working with folks on the Spectrum, they may be interested in the "Nine Degrees.." and "Heart Shields and Arrows" works.

No comments: