Monday, December 6, 2010

A Special Thanks


I would sincerely like to thank those kind souls who have been purchasing my books; both the Ebook and hard copy versions.
The proceeds from the sales of these books goes towards assisting my beautiful autistic son with attaining the best possible future I can provide for him. This could mean the purchase of assistance 'materials', a trust fund (for a time in the [hopefully distant] future) and anything else he will need to help him live a contented life.
I am currently compiling more chapters which will revolve around creating breaking new ground and helping other parents (and our autistic children and friends) keep extolling the truths surrounding the family and individuals living with Autism as an indelible part of their lives.

Cheers, Louise

No comments: