Tuesday, February 3, 2015

"Poems for Autism" new book




Hello again folks. 

It has been some time since my last post and time has certainly flown by. I am hoping to post more on my blog this year.

Above is an image of the front cover of my new book - "Poems for Autism"
This new book is available only on Lulu.com at the moment, but is available worldwide through the Lulu publishing site. Details, as described on Lulu.com, below;


Edition          First Edition
Publisher      Louise Page
Published     2 February 2015
Language     English
Pages           86
Binding         Perfect-bound Paperback
Interior Ink    Black & white
Weight          0.18 kg
Dimensions (centimetres) - 14.81 wide x 20.98 tall
 
This book is also available as an instantly downloadable Ebook on Lulu.com 
 
 If you decide to purchase my new book and would like to leave a review or comment on such, please use my page on Lulu.com at the link above ("Poems for Autism") or on my page on LinkedIn - Louise Page
 
Below is the first written review I have received regarding my poetry book I am humbled by Philips' very kind words.
 
Philip Wylie FCA MBA BEng
Value-Added Financial & Media Services

“I can thoroughly recommend Louise's poems, ESPECIALLY for parents and other relatives of autistic individuals because they have a healing effect in an extraordinarily inspirational way. Having worked with Louise on the Nine Degrees project I know her to be a wholesome and caring writer, poet and mum,” (LinkedIn)
 
 
 
Another exciting book, I have been honored to co-author, is the "Nine Degrees of Autism". For all the pre-publication information on this important and unique developmental model for the Autism Spectrum, and the list of world renowned co-authors, please go to "The Nine Degrees of Autism" a new developmental model
 
 
 This image is courtesy of the publisher - Routledge (UK)


Best wishes to you all,

Louise.
 

No comments: